Forms & Permits

Information and forms for Zoning Changes

Land Use Change- Information

Land Use Change - Review and Action

Land Use Change - Application

Print out a Town of Johnstown Dog registration form to send to Patsy Weber - Town Treasurer

Voting information-

Absentee application

My Vote Wisconsin - information on how to place your vote in Wisconsin